Friday, December 29, 2006

Okay So What Else am I Reading?


Well, I have been working with a friend to edit a manuscript for publishing.


The book will be available in March from Cloverdale Books.


It has been a fantastic project and believe me I have read it more than once!


is written by Patricia M. Berliner
who has done the original research and
proposed some excellent models for clinical application
of particular interest to those in the counseling profession.

I am not at liberty to say much else about it yet, but
Watch for it.
It is worth your time.

Women's spirituality is an essential part of living fully in our world today.


No comments:

Rebellious Prophet - Jonah

If I were to write a book about a rebellious prophet , one of my first choices would be JONAH. Just read the first chapter of Jonah in the O...